Joseph studied business and politics at the University of Toronto and York University. Following his studies, his 20+ years as a successful business owner has provided him with a vast knowledge of many areas of commercial real estate to the benefit of his clients.
His experience includes:
- Construction (Design Build), Renovations and Re-development Projects.
- Consultant for Hospitality and Convention Centres.
- Occupancy Permits, Non Compliance Issues and Liquor Licensing.
- Building Inspections, Environmental Assessment and Remediation.
- Building permits, minor variances, PPR and municipal licensing applications.
- Re-zoning, official plan amendments and appeals to the OMB.
- Financing with chartered banks, insurance and private lenders.
- Legal Agreements and Strategic Negotiations
Joseph has become a valuable resource to his clients and colleagues in identifying good deals and has a network of people that can help you make an informed decision.
His development and investment experiences provide him with in-depth knowledge for the sale and acquisition of buildings and investment land. His experience with Buildings, Hospitality, Environmental, Finance, Legal, City and Regional issues has proven to be a great asset for his clients, working in concert with their solicitors bringing complex offers to fruition.
Joseph’s knowledge, resources and direct hands on approach in tackling complex issues has proven to be an essential asset for his clients. Negotiating countless legal agreements and his attention to detail, has developed his strategies, principled tactics and ability to make deals happen in a changing business market. He takes personal pride in finding the property that best fulfills his client’s needs, either ‘on’ or ‘off’ the market. Be it sale, purchase or lease, his dedication to his clients is the foundation behind Joseph’s reputation for going beyond his call of duty and ‘Getting the Job Done!’